Approximately: Weight: ~2.4 g Length: 14-15 cm / 5.5-5.9 in
Our BALTIC Amber jewelry is 100% authentic.
No one stone of Amber is the same, size and color can slightly vary from the photo.
All of our products designed for youth is safety knotted between each bead to ensure safety in case of breakage.
Baltic amber is fossil resin produced by pine trees which grew in Northern Europe about 35 million years ago. The resin was washed out of the forest floor by large rivers and transported south towards the sea. In the course of time the resin was transformed to amber due to processes of polymerisation and oxidation.
A natural analgesic, amber has been used for centuries in Europe. Wearing Baltic amber close to the skin has been known to help calm flare ups of pain without resorting to drugs. Natural anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties are also known to be soothed by baltic amber.
• Amber is not a mineral or a stone as it has an organic origin
• Baltic Amber from the Baltic region of Europe has the highest content of succinic acid
• Baltic Amber contains 3-8% of succinic acid
• Baltic amber is also known as Succinate
• Amber is a poor conductor of heat so therefore it always feels warm to the touch
• It is thought that amber is electromagnetic and produces large amounts of organic, natural energy